Monday, August 31, 2009

Stolloween Pumpkins

These pumpkins have got to be some of the most unique and different one I have ever seen and I want some- they are going to be a weekend project of mine the first one in October wish me luck



The Pumpkins are created from plastic trash bags, newspaper, cardboard and two different papier mache techniques. The Pumpkin was originally designed as an entry into a prop building contest then evolved into the subject of several papier mache workshops and finally has become a very popular DIY Halloween project among enthusiasts



You can find the complete pictorial tutorial at Stolloween Iwill let you know how they come out and if I survive all the paper mache

4 comments:

Jeanne said...

Are those not the absolute coolest! Now I now what I'm doing this weekend!! Thanks so much!

Debra said...

I am going to have to try these!
Thanks!!

Yankee Ridge Primitives said...

This guy is just amazing!
I can NOT wait to see how yours turn out!!!

magikalseasons said...

Those really capture Halloween Spirit! Let us know how yours turn out!:)